Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lunch time is such a happy time...

At lunch today Brylee asked for a sippy cup of milk. No problem, I can get that. Apparently I picked the wrong color sippy cup. Brylee then proceeded to scream and cry and throw the cup of milk in the garbage can. When I didn't jump up and react she got more mad. So she spit out her half chewed up bite of cicken nuggets and then smashed all the pieces onto the ground with her shoe. Just then Cody spilled his cup of grape juice all over the floor, the cupboards, and some on me as well. Swell. I tried to ask Brylee to pick up the pieces of chicken nuggets, which of course she refused to do. She then decided she is upset because there is smashed chicken stuck to her shoe. So she takes that off and throws it in the trash as well. I had been trying to remain calm, but by now I was approaching my limit. With a few spankings, I again 'encouraged' Brylee to pick up the chicken. Still no success. So she went to bed, screaming. I think I might go and do the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like going to bed screaming about every other day!! Sorry you had a rotten lunch time, but it did crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man! I love reading your blog. Your kids are so funny! Thats about what Aubri has been doing the past few days. Doing things just to be naughty. I so feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete