Friday, September 17, 2010

John's Inedible Pizza :)

Who doesn't love unlimited pizza and arcade games? We had tons of fun at John's Incredible Pizza. One ride was a huge hit for our family. Laying on these yellow seats below, you would watch a video with a virtual roller coaster on it, and we loved it. You can see from everyone's smiling faces how fun it was. Notice Brylee's face?? I'm pretty sure she was having a great time, even Tate got to enjoy it!
My dad and I each hit the jackpot on the wheel of fortune game and each won over 500 tickets. So we did a little celebrating over that.
Brylee was trying to play the guitar and that was pretty amusing. And watch for Cody, he's got a gun!
(These captions may be out of order, but you get the idea)
We also played the Dance Dance Revolution game, which was fun, and funny to watch. I have a video of my mom and sister, Casey, competing against each other... I better not post it. But I think I'll keep it handy in case I ever need to get some revenge for something, bwaa haa haa haa. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment