Friday, February 25, 2011

Princesses, Ballerinas, and Babies... Oh my!

Here are some things we've been up to this last month.
What princess doesn't love wearing bunny ears... umm yeah. Still too cute though.


Awe! Love those BLUE eyes. He has been crawling since before Christmas, I am just now getting around to posting some pictures of him on the move. He loves to crawl under the table and chairs, he gets stuck under there a lot.
He just melts my heart, I love him so much! :)





Always watching his Momma. He follows me around like a puppy dog. Always trying to crawl up my legs so I will hold him. He LOVES to be held. In fact he thinks he should be held all the time.

I showed Brylee some videos of ballerinas and gymnasts. She loved it. Here she is practicing walking on the line on our rug. Apparently Dallin couldn't resist it either.


2 comments:

  1. They're all getting so big! And so cute! Glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little Timmy is the same way, loves his mama. He pants'd (sp?) me this morning, grabbing onto my pajama pants to stand up so he can get me to pick him up. Your little Tate is so cute!

    ReplyDelete