Friday, August 12, 2011

Cody turns 5!

THAT is a baracuda cake. Cody imagined up, in his crazy little mind, that he should have a baracuda cake for his birthday. And since I'm not one to disappoint... I gave in and made it for him. I'm such a great Mom, I know.

Does he look happy or what?
And now he is 5. FIVE! He is starting kindergarten. He still wears some clothes that are size 2T. :( But he also wears some clothes that are size 4. We will get to size 5 someday. Someday...
Today we went to his new school for a meet and greet with the teachers. He wanted to stay and play. I don't blame him. I was wishing I could go back to kindergarten as well. ;)
Love that boy!

1 comment:

  1. You are a great mom! That cake looks awesome and so did the raccoon cake!! I'm fortunate enough to still have the "we live in Grenada so no I can't make a cake that fancy" excuse, but I guess that will be changing next year... you'll have to send me some ideas! Happy Birthday to Cody and Tate!

    ReplyDelete