Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday Morning Funniness

Today was Cody's birthday!  I should do a post just for him, and maybe I'll get there, later...

But for now, how about some funny stuff from my kiddos!

Yay!

While on our way to the store, in our swim suits, I made the boys put shirts on to go in the store.  They asked why they had to wear shirts.  I told them that most places of business require, shirts, and shoes, etc. to come in.  When we walked in the store Cody said "I hope they don't realize I'm not wearing underwear!"

While at the pool, Tate needed to go poop.  (I know, sorry, I used the word poop.  If that offends you then it's probably not the first time you have been offended while reading my blog.)  So while hurrying to the bathroom, I told Tate to try and hold it until we got there.  Tate put his hand on his bum and said "ok."  I chuckled, and said "Not with your hand!"  He asked "With my finger?"  I told to just try and clench his bum cheeks.  It was funny.

For lunch we had pastrami sandwiches.  The kids always insist they don't want lettuce, tomatoes, or even cheese.  When all the sandwiches were made the kids wanted to eat mine, which had lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.  Go figure.

That's all I can remember right now.  I'm glad I have such goofy kids that can keep me laughing.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, love the poop story!! the new picture is BEAUTIFUL!! you guys look great and the kids are sooo big!

    ReplyDelete