Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cody's 4th Birthday

Cody turned 4 a few weeks ago. He is pretty excited to be 4 now. (I am too, because I told him he has to wipe his own bottom from now on.) We had a small party for him on his birthday, but we were all sick. Brian was nice enough to let me sleep in that morning, and he took care of Cody's birthday breakfast. Cody wanted fried eggs...funny. Anyway, we had another celebration for him at Grandma and Grandpa Bushman's house. It was fun to have so much family in town. He wanted a bumble bee transformers cake, and he was pretty happy with it. (Even though it didn't transform into a car and stand up- that was what he wanted it to do)





2 comments:

  1. Wow! I remember him as a baby. Happy birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me laugh... the cake looks great!

    ReplyDelete