Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Growing

Dallin had his first day of school this week. I am so excited for him to be in school. In the past few weeks I've been realizing how small Dallin's clothes are looking on him. Well, there is no allotment in the student loan check for "children's new clothes." So Dallin continued to wear clothes that were too small, and I got to eat all my words for swearing "my kid will never wear high waters..." Thankfully we have some cousins that are a few years older than my kids and they sent us a couple boxes of clothes, just in the knick of time!! Dallin was thrilled to have 'new' clothes, as was Cody, since he got Dallin's old clothes. That right there was the biggest shock for me. Cody was actually ready to wear Dallin's size 4 hand-me-downs!!!!!! He has been wearing size 24 months- 3T. So for the first time, in a long time, Cody's size actually matches his age. I'm still shocked. Oh, and he finally broke the 30 pound mark! My babies are growing up so fast,... which means I'm just getting older.


2 comments:

  1. He look so cute on his way to school. Totally know what you mean about the with weight and clothes thing. Tayd stills wears a size 5 and he's 7. My other kids are the same.

    ReplyDelete