Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Old news

I'm sure most of you know that I have a food blog.  It's nothing new.
However, I have a new contributor on that blog, and that IS new.

My friend, and running buddy, Karissa, just joined forces with me on Eat It & Say Yum.

We both love cooking, and blogging, so it was pretty much a no-brainer.  

So, we are going to give this thing a go, and see what happens.

If you haven't done so already, go like us on our facebook page.
Then tell all your friends to do the same thing.  'Cause who doesn't like friends spamming their facebook page with a bunch of recommendations?!  Just think, you'll be doing me a favor, and that should make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Also, while you are checking out the blog, find a recipe and try it out!  We would be thrilled to get some feedback.  (Positive is awesome, but as long as it is constructive we will take what we can get.)

Until next time, my friends.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment