Saturday, October 19, 2013

Peanut Butter Dance and other Tater Tot Shenanigans...


Tate is always cracking us up.  
Since the older kids are at school all day, I'm able to catch more of his personality with the camera.  
Here's a bit of what I see.  

On our way to take the big kids to school.  
He had to have his ladybug wings.

Puppy slippers and boogers.

Eat at Andy's!


 He had to have this as his pet.  
Was not happy until I gave him a tupperware to keep it in.  

This is his Peanut Butter Dance.  
 The dance moves are:
Squint one eye shut.
Stick your tongue out and to the side.
Squat and bounce.
Optional- hold a jar of peanut butter down and in front of you.
Go crazy.

Here he is doing the dance in his car seat...

 We don't buy soda very often.  
I found him sneaking this in the kitchen.  
Made me laugh.

Here is the famous Peanut Butter Dance.

We sang Happy Birthday to Kinley tonight.  
And then Tate sang to Grandma Bushman as well.
This kid sure keeps us laughing.  

He is such a sweet heart.  
I feel so lucky to have him.  



No comments:

Post a Comment