Sunday, May 16, 2010

Funny kids

Some of the funny things the kids have been saying or doing.

Brylee:
"Not Mommy, Weia!"
"Brian" (instead of Daddy)
"I told you!"
"I get married in the temple, today!?"
"Me pretty 'gurl'?"
She likes to set the table. She likes to wear pink clothes.
She likes to pretend she is a either a frog or a puppy.
She loves to talk about baby Tate (our coming addition), and see all his clothes, blankets, bed, pacifiers, anything for baby. She found his carseat the other day and said "Brylee's carseat?" We said "No, that's baby Tate's now." She said "Umm, actually Brylee's." She likes to "actually" a lot. And she uses it correctly too. Also "rediculous" is a new word she likes to use.

Cody:
I was leaning back while sitting on the couch and Cody asked me why I had a fat chin. He then proceeded to laugh while he pointed out that I had two chins. Thanks Cody!
He describes things as being tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny.....
His dresser has 10 drawers. Five on each side, two small on top and then 3 bigger ones under the small ones. So one side is for him and the other side is going to be for baby Tate. Cody is rather upset that Tate is not getting his own dresser and that Cody is going to have to share. (Even though those 5 other drawers aren't even being used yet)

Dallin:
Thinks he knows everything. Or if he doesn't Daddy does. Mommy on the other doesn't know anything. He doesn't believe a word I say, and he tells me "Daddy knows better than you, huh?"
Likes to be a little daddy to Cody and Brylee. He thinks that he can enforce all the rules just as I would. Like give spankings if needed, or a lecture on why that was a bad choice.
He loves to laugh at things we laugh at.

They are always saying funny stuff, things I should be recording somewhere. But of course, now that I want to write it down I can't remember all the things they say. It will probably come to me in the middle of the night...

1 comment:

  1. Brylee is too cute. You can tell that she rules the roost with her whyly feminine ways (okay I really can't spell tonight, but you get the point). Cody and Dallin too. The being the parent thing, I thought was just an oldest child trait but its not. I am sure Brylee will try and mother this next baby. Too cute and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete