Saturday, May 29, 2010

Place your bets

I'm now 37 weeks, so technically this baby could come any time. However, I'm not acutally due until June 18th. I've been getting the kids input on when they think I will deliver and thought I would let the rest of you guys give your 2 cents as well. So leave a comment on here with your guess of the date and time that this baby boy will make his grand entrance into this world. Or you could send me an email. (For family- let the cousins take a stab at it as well!)
It seems there needs to be a prize for the closest guess, but I don't want to ship anything, so if you are the closest I will make you a homemade goodie of your choice. To be delivered the next time I see you. :)

Anyway, this will be fun for my family and I, so play along if you want to!

6 comments:

  1. I would have to guess June 9th at 11:00 AM....and erics guess is June 12th at 4:00 PM! Hope we are right, cause you make good goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. June 14th!! Goodluck with the new baby, wish we were around to see you guys when the new addition is here!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said you go about 2 weeks early??? So I'm gonna guess, Monday, June 7th, when I have my boy. :D

    Time??? uh... 4:15 (around about) hee hee! Good luck and keep me posted on how you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. June 11, at 6:11 pm Cathy's guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Casey guesses June 5th at 2:13 pm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emi says, June 5th around 6:30 a.m. Ditto what Heidi said-I hope I am right because you make good goodies. I'll have the kids guess later.

    ReplyDelete