Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ear infection, Strep, and Pneumonia... Oh, my!

We took the kids to the doctor on Monday and found out that Dallin has an ear infection again, Cody has strep again, and Brylee has pneumonia again. For the moment Tate doesn't have anything but a cold, but I'm sure that will change soon. grrrr. Have I mentioned before how glad I am that my Mom is here?!

As for me, today is a better day than yesterday. I've learned that coughing is really not fun when your stomach muscles are cut up, but even worse is throwing up. I didn't like that.
My swelling has come down quite a bit, that makes a lot of things easier and more comfortable. Most of my bruises are turning a yucky green now. There really isn't much news for me. Hopefully I just continue to get better each day. :)

3 comments:

  1. What in the world?!?!? I feel so bad for you guys! So sorry that you're having so many health issues in your family all at the same time. yuck! We'll be praying for all of you! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds like a nightmare. I am sorry to hear that you are all not feeling well. It sure is a good thing that your Mom is there to help, especially considering that you are recovering from surgery. It seems like when things come, they come all at once. Well good luck with everything! We hope that you all start getting better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Ug, when it rains it pours! So glad your mom is there to help. Moms are so great!

    ReplyDelete